Next intakes: May, June, August & October 2021
Duration: 7 weeks, part-time
Study mode: Weekly facilitated online sessions and self-directed learning
Location: Wherever you are (delivered entirely online)
$295 incl GST FULL scholarships currently available for kiwis, to reflect the impact the pandemic has had on all of us
Result: Level 7 NZQA micro-credential
You'll learn how to
Determine what digital channels, tools and training your workplace needs, and how to set up and run them
Increase productivity and free up time using digital tools designed to create efficiency
Reach more people (e.g. customers or staff) with a strategic digital presence, that’s realistic for you and your work
Be adaptable and prepared for change by bringing your work and workplace online
You'll also build confidence in
Working with others collaboratively online and running effective and interactive meetings
Creating clear and effective communication using online platforms, connecting you to teams and/or customers
What to expect
This is a part-time NZQA micro-credential, delivered via interactive online classes & self-directed learning. Regardless of where you’re located in New Zealand – as long as you have a laptop, internet connection & access to Zoom – you can learn with us.
Throughout the 7 weeks you will:
- Evaluate and determine what digital channels, tools and training your workplace/business needs, and how to set up and confidently run them (including website creation and management, social media, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, data input and analytics, research/surveys/polls, email databases)
- Complete a project, directly related to your industry, passion or your small business
- Take part in two ‘online classrooms’ each week (via Zoom), including breakout sessions with practical application, not just theory
- Immediately implement your skills and knowledge in your workplace or business
- Get support from friendly facilitators, and build a community of like-minded learners
Download the info pack.
How much does it cost?
$295 incl GSTWe’re currently offering FULL scholarships to New Zealanders for this programme, to reflect the impact the pandemic has had on all of us.
What is the difference between 'Small Business' and 'For individuals'
There are 2 types of intake to choose from – ‘Small Business‘ and ‘For individuals‘, here’s a breakdown on the key differences.