Next intakes: June, August & October 2021
Duration: 7 weeks, part-time
Study mode: Weekly facilitated online sessions and self-directed learning
Location: Wherever you are (delivered entirely online)
$295 incl GST FULL scholarships currently available for kiwis, to reflect the impact the pandemic has had on all of us
Result: Level 7 NZQA micro-credential
A fun, supportive and highly collaborative online course designed to equip you with 21st century skills in a digital environment.
Weekly classes are run online, facilitated via Zoom and are practical, hands-on sessions with activities, discussions and breakout rooms. You’ll be part of our learner community and across the 7 weeks you’ll complete a real-life project that relates to your small business or workplace. No matter what level you’re at now, this course will help you take your digital knowledge and skills to a whole new level, and be confident in the industries and workplaces of today, and the future.
What you'll walk away with
Awareness of what digital channels, tools and training your workplace needs, and how to set up and run them
The ability to increase productivity and free up time using digital tools designed to create efficiency
Increased adaptiveness and the ability to prepare for change, including being able to bring your work and workplace online
Confidence work ingwith others online in a truly collaborative way
What to expect
This is a part-time NZQA micro-credential, delivered via interactive online classes & self-directed learning. Regardless of where you’re located in New Zealand – as long as you have a laptop, internet connection & access to Zoom – you can learn with us.
Throughout the 7 weeks you will:
- Evaluate and determine what digital channels, tools and training your workplace/business needs, and how to set up and confidently run them (including website creation and management, social media, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, data input and analytics, research/surveys/polls, email databases)
- Complete a project, directly related to your industry, passion or your small business
- Take part in two ‘online classrooms’ each week (via Zoom), including breakout sessions with practical application, not just theory
- Immediately implement your skills and knowledge in your workplace or business
- Get support from friendly facilitators, and build a community of like-minded learners
How much does it cost?
$295 incl GSTWe’re currently offering FULL scholarships to New Zealanders for this programme, to reflect the impact the pandemic has had on all of us.
What is the difference between 'Small Business' and 'For individuals'
There are 2 types of intake to choose from – ‘Small Business‘ and ‘For individuals‘, here’s a breakdown on the key differences.